DesBio - Bacteria Plus 1 oz BACC 2 PACK Exp.2.19+ SD
Availability: In stock.
Note: Ask about Our Special Multi Pack Purchase Offers - If Not Shown Above & Private Coupons Deals For Many Of Our Brands.
We will always do our very best to be competitively priced - We Can beat most competitors pricing when ordering more of an item.
Save Time & Money!
Bacteria Plus consists of homeopathic dilutions of bacteria to provide temporary relief from symptoms related to common or chronic bacterial infections such as streptococcal infection, Legionnaire€™s syndrome, mycoplasma infection, H. pylori infection, dysentery, upper respiratory infection (URI), urinary tract infection (UTI), and food poisoning. These symptoms may include joint discomfort, fever, headache, mucus, congestion, stomach discomfort, cough, and diarrhea.
These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practices. They have not been reviewed by the Food and Drug administration.
|Dimensions||1.5 x 1.5 x 4 in|
Dosage1 to 10 drops under the tongue, 3 times per day, or as directed by your healthcare professional. Consult a physician for use in children under 12 years of age.
Homeopathic IndicationsFor temporary relief of symptoms related to common bacterial infections (respiratory and urinary tract infections, food poisoning) such as fever, headache, mucous congestion, stomach discomfort, cough, joint discomfort, and diarrhea. These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practices. They have not been reviewed by the Food and Drug administration.
- ATP (6X)
- Malic Acid (6X)
- Natrum Oxalaceticum (6X)
- Oroticum Acidum (6X)
- Riboflavin (6X)
- Apiolum (6X 8X 10X 30X 200X)
- Cinnamic Acid (6X 8X 10X 30X 200X)
- Streptococcus Viridans (12X 33X)
- Pneumococcinum (15X 17X 30X 100X 200X 13C)
- Colibacillinum Cum Natrum Muriaticum (15X 30X 100X 200X)
- Echinacea (15X 30X 100X 200X)
- Helicobacter Pylori (15X 30X 100X 200X)
- Mycoplasma Pneumoniae (15X 30X 100X 200X)
- Proteus Mirabilis (15X 30X 100X 200X)
- Proteus Vulgaris (15X 30X 100X 200X)
- Pseudomonas Aeruginosa (15X 30X 100X 200X)
- Yersinia Enterocolitica (17X 30X 100X 200X)
- Streptococcus Agalactiae (9C)
- Legionella Pneumophila (11C 30C 100C 300C)
- Enterococcus Faecalis (13C)
- Streptococcus Mutans (13C)
- Listeria monocytogenes (14C 30C 100C 200C)
- Dysentery bacillus (15C)
- Shigella Sonnei (15C)
- Streptococcus Dysgalactiae (15C )
- Streptococcus Uberis (15C)
- Morgan Bacillus (30C )
- Streptococcus Bovis (32C)