Active Ingredient Purpose
Zinc Oxide (9.5%) Sunscreen
Inactive Ingredients: Aloe barbadensis Leaf Juice, Water (Aqua), Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil, Lecithin, Ceteraryl Alcohol, Ceteraryl Glucoside, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Glycerin, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) seed oil, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) butter, Camellia sinensis leaf extract, Cocos nucifera (Coconut) oil, Gluconolactone Potassium Sorbate, Xanthan gum, Punica granatum fruit extract, Tocopherol, Rubus idaeus (Raspberry) seed oil, Astaxanthin, Eucalyptus globulus leaf oil.
• apply liberally 5 minutes before sun exposure
• Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
• Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk,regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures Including:
• limit time in the sun, especially from 10a.m.-2p.m.
• wear long-sleeve shirts,pants,hats,and sunglasses
• after 40 minutes of swimming or sweating
• immediately after towel drying
• at least every 2 hours
Warnings: For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. When using this product: Keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
Protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sun.