Herbal Armor Natural Insect Repellent Sticks 10 sticks
Deet-Free. With lemongrass, citronella, rosemary, thyme and geranium oil, these natural incense sticks effectively repel insects when lit, while providing a pleasant fragrance. To protect your outdoor enjoyment, place them around your backyard barbecue, picnic, campsite, etc. Each box holds 10 sticks and two metal holders. Each stick lasts for about an hour after being lit. The number of sticks to use for maximum effectiveness depends on the area you want to protect and the amount of wind. Our suggestion is to light one, then add more as needed.
1. Take the metal holder from the packaging and angle the center prong to just under 90 degrees.
2. Pointing the stick at a downward angle, light the end until a flame catches.
3. Let the edges burn until they turn white, then blow out the flame. The stick will now produce smoke.
4. Insert the center prong of the metal holder into end of the stick that is not burning.
5. Place the insect repellent stick on a fireproof surface and clear of any flammable objects.
Lemongrass Oil 2.50%
Citronella Oil 1.50%
Rosemary Oil 0.70%
Thyme Oil 0.20%
Geranium Oil 0.10%
Inert Ingredients 91.00%
Inactive Ingredients: Sawdust, Vanillin
Storage: Store only in original container in a cool, dry area inaccessible to children and pets.
Disposal: Place in trash or offer for recycling if available
Caution: Do not use inside tents, near flammable materials or leaves.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. PRE-CAUTIONARY STATEMENTS HAZARDOUS TO HUMANS
If Swallowed: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice.