Austin Springs - NEW Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filter AS-RO-75 SD
Availability: In stock.
Note: Ask about Our Special Multi Pack Purchase Offers - If Not Shown Above & Private Coupons Deals For Many Of Our Brands.
We will always do our very best to be competitively priced - We Can beat most competitors pricing when ordering more of an item.
Save Time & Money!
Austin Springs Reverse Osmosis system saves you time and money by giving you clear, clean water at your fingertips whenever you need it.
- RO membrane produces 75 gallons per day – Supplies plenty of refreshing water to your family for all of your drinking and cooking needs
- Tested to NSF standards 42, 53, and 58: Removes over 96% of copper, fluoride, chromium +6, chromium +3, arsenic, lead, and other volatile organic chemicals
- Removes chlorine taste and smell for a clean, fresh drinking experience
- Modern brushed nickel faucet matches your kitchen décor and provides you water at your fingertips whenever you need it
The Austin Springs RO system uses a 5-step filtration process:
- Polypropylene Sediment (PP) – Functions like a net to remove suspended solids, turbidity, and particulate
- Granulated Active Carbon (GAC) – Reduces chlorine and hydrogen sulfide before water enters the RO membrane
- Carbon Block (CTO) – Removes chlorine taste and smell before water enters the final filtration stage
- Reverse Osmosis Membrane (RO) – Removes over 96% of lead, fluoride, chromium +6, arsenic, and other volatile organic chemicals
- Powdered Activated Carbon (PAC) – Increased contact time with extremely fine carbon dust reduces unwanted chemicals, pharmaceuticals, pesticides, and more
As one of the best values in RO, Austin Springs excels at removing contaminants for clear water. Saves you time and money from buying expensive, bottled water.