Austin Springs - 10 Year Whole House Water Filter System Replacement AS-1000R SD
Availability: In stock.
Note: Ask about Our Special Multi Pack Purchase Offers - If Not Shown Above & Private Coupons Deals For Many Of Our Brands.
We will always do our very best to be competitively priced - We Can beat most competitors pricing when ordering more of an item.
Save Time & Money!
Water as Nature Intended. High performance water filtration for clean, pure water throughout your entire home for 10 years or one million gallons.
- Tested and proven to remove over 97% of chlorine present in tap water
- Effectively reduces other harmful contaminants such as pesticides, herbicides, rust, sediment, water soluble metals and industrial solvents
- Stage 1 - 20" Sediment Pre-Filter reduces rust, sediment and silt
- Stage 2 - A blend of patented Copper-Zinc media and crushed mineral stone reduces chlorine and water soluble heavy metals and also inhibits the growth of bacteria and algae
- Stage 3 - Activated Carbon reduces herbicides, pesticides and other chemicals compounds
- Clean, pure drinking water from every tap in your home for up to 10 years or 1 million gallons
- Reduces harmful impacts of contaminated tap water on appliances and plumbing
- Improves performance in the kitchen for better tasting food and beverages
- Provides cleaner air within your home by reducing harmful volatile organic chemicals
- Enjoy a clean, pure, spring shower experience for softer hair and skin
- The AS-1000 Whole House System is tested to NSF standards to reduce 97% of chlorine.
- It can also reduce sediment, synthetic chemicals and scale.
- main tank
- shut-off valve
- support bracket
- slip unions (2)
- 3/4" x 3" nipples (4)
Professional Grade Install Kit (optional):
- 10" .35 micron post-filter
- support bracket
- PEX support brackets (2)
- brass "T" fittings (2)
- brass valves (3)
- brass adapters (2)
Use and Care:
Sediment levels vary from one location to another. During the first year of use, a visual inspection monthly is recommended. The sediment pre-filter is white when you initially install it. Once you can no longer see white, or the flow rate has noticeably decreased, it is time to replace the filter with a new one. Allowing sediment to continue to collect can cause clogging and restrict the flow of water into your home.
AS-1000 Whole House filter
Replace the main tanks every 1,000,000 gallons. You may consider adding a meter to your system at the time of installation. Typically, the average family of four will consume that amount in 8-10 years. Unions are located on each side of the tank for ease of replacement. It is not necessary to contract a plumber. The replacement part number is AS-1000R.
Cleaning your system
The exterior of your filtration system can be cleaned with warm, soapy water. Rinse well with fresh, clean water. Never use chemical cleaning products on the filters exterior surface because they may damage the filter housing
Austin Springs 10 Year Whole House Water Filter provides your entire home with clean, pure water, as nature intended, for pennies a day.
System Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for the reduction of Chlorine Taste and Odor.
Testing was performed under standard laboratory conditions, actual performance may vary. Filter usage must comply with all state and local laws. Filter is only to be used with cold water. Systems certified for cyst reduction may be used on disinfected waters that may contain filterable cysts. See owner’s manual for general installation conditions and needs as well as manufacturer’s limited warranty. Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown water quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
Austin Spring AS-1000 is same as Aquasana Whole House Filter System 1,000,000 Gallon Rhino